Our single jacket fire hose is manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standard, current edition. The polyester construction is mildew & rot-proof.
Single jacket fire hose is typically used for wash down, maintenance, mill discharge, and construction use due to it's 250PSI service pressure rating.
- 100% high tenacity polyester jacket
- EPDM rubber lined
- FM approved
- 250 PSI service pressure - 500 PSI test pressure
- Standard color: White.
- Additional colors also available
- Standard coupling material: Aluminum
- Optional coupling material: Brass
- Standard coupling thread spec: NST (hose thread)
- Optional coupling thread spec: NPSH (pipe thread)
|HSE15-25SJ1||1½" x 25' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE15-5SJ1||1½" x 50' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE15-75SJ1||1½" x 75' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE15-1SJ1||1½" x 100' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-25SJ1||2½" x 25' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-5SJ1||2½" x 50' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-75SJ1||2½" x 75' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-1SJ1||2½" x 100' w/ aluminum NST couplings|