Rubber covered fire hose is manufactured in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards, current edition. The nitrile construction can pack wet and is mildew resistent. Rubber covered fire hose offers additional abbrasion resistence versus a traditional polyester covered fire hose.
Rubber covered fire hose is typically used for municipal attack line, industrial construction, relay pumping, master stream appliance, and crash/fire rescue use due to it's 300PSI service pressure rating.
- Reinforcement: 100% circular woven synthetic twill weave
- Ribbed nitrile cover, ultra smooth nitrile rubber liner
- 300 PSI service pressure - 600 PSI test pressure
- Standard color: Yellow or Red.
- Additional colors also available
- Standard coupling material: Aluminum.
- Optional coupling material: Brass
- Standard coupling thread spec: NST (hose thread)
- Optional coupling thread spec: NPSH (pipe thread)
|HSE15-25RC1||1½" x 25' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE15-5RC1||1½" x 50' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE15-75RC1||1½" x 75' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE15-1RC1||1½" x 100' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE175-5RC1||1¾" x 50' w/ 1½" aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE175-1RC1||1¾" x 100' w/ 1½" aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-25RC1||2½" x 25' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-5RC1||2½" x 50' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-75RC1||2½" x 75' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE25-1RC1||2½" x 100' w/ aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE3-5RC1||3" x 50' w/ 2½" aluminum NST couplings|
|HSE3-1RC1||3" x 100' w/ 2½" aluminum NST couplings|