Reducers are used to reduce or change fire hose threads, most often on fire hose valves.
They are available in both brass (with pin lugs) and plastic (with rocker lugs).
- Standard Material: Cast Brass
- Optional Material: High Strength Polycarbonate
- Brass Finishes: Rough Brass, Polished Brass, Polished Chrome
- Polycarbonate (Plastic) Finish: Red
- NST or NH = Fire Hose Thread
- NPSH = Straight Pipe Thread
|327-1RBA||2½" F NST x 1½" M NST||Rough Brass||NST|
|327-1PCA||2½" F NST x 1½" M NST||Polished Chrome||NST|
|327-1PBA||2½" F NST x 1½" M NST||Polished Brass||NST|
|327-1PL||2½" F NST x 1½" M NST||Red Plastic||NST|
|327-3RBA||2½" F NST x 1½" M NPSH||Rough Brass||NPSH|
|327-3PL||2½" F NST x 1½" M NPSH||Red Plastic||NPSH|