Our valve testing device is designed to accurately test the flow and pressure produced from 2½" pressure reducing valves in standpipe systems. NFPA 14 and NFPA 25 requires hose valve testing in standpipe systems. These tests are done when the valves are first installed and periodically afterwards. This is done to insure that the valves are free from defects and meet the systems hydraulic requirements.
- “In Line” testing is provided through a calibrated venturi flowmeter
- Measures up to 425 GPM / 250 PSI
- Entire unit weighs only 21 lbs.
- Capable of use for downstream hydrant GPM flow testing
- Detachable 30-degree swiveling elbow for easy connection to a PRV
- Crank handle for easy opening, closing, and throttling water flow
- Replace faulty valves immediately
- Set field adjustable valves accurately on site
- Verify water supplies from fire pump