The Williams Brothers fire rated drywall access door can be used wherever it is necessary to provide service access to shafts and any other location which must have a fire rating. This door features a tape-in drywall bead flange, eliminating visual distraction caused by surface mounted units, and providing a more pleasing appearance.
- Door: 18 ga. steel
- Trim: 16 ga. steel, 1" wide 24 ga. galvanized flange for mounting purposes, 2½" frame depth
- Insulation: 2" thick mineral wool
- Finish: Primed grey baked enamel
- Optional Finish: 304 Stainless steel
- Latch: Self-latching direct action latch with knurled knob lock and 1 flush key
- Hinge: Fully concealed, pivot rod type hinge. Allows opening to 140°.
- 1 hour fire rated combustible floor and ceiling assembly (Certified by Warnock Hersey).
- 3 hour fire rated non-combustible floor and ceiling assembly (Certified by Warnock Hersey).
|ACC1212DW-FR||12" x 12"|
|ACC1414DW-FR||14" x 14"|
|ACC1616DW-FR||16" x 16"|
|ACC1818DW-FR||18" x 18"|
|ACC2424DW-FR||24" x 24"|